(WPress) Web Dev Firm Seeks Experienced (Plesk) Server Admin
We are a small but dynamic and busy web development firm specializing almost exclusively in branding, design, and programming of WordPress sites for a variety of clients around the world.
We have recently shifted our business model to offering hosting and in support of that have upgraded our account to that of a virtual server, running Plesk, which which will need help configuring correctly and supporting.
The work, for the qualified candidate, will include:
- original server set-up
- client account configurations
- configuring development site access for engagements under build
- configuring client hosting instances post-build
- overseeing site migrations
- assuring us of back-up configurations and routines
- etc etc etc
The idea candidate will have experience SPECIFICALLY with:
- programer-level understanding of hosted WPress architecture
- admin-level server configuration mastery
- mastery of current version of Plesk
- master of related MX (IMAP/SMTP) server config's, migrations, etc.
- capacity to plan, problem-solve, and ensure efficient, safe, and backed-up functioning of all aspects of our web-hosting server requirements according to best practices
- speak English well
- have a great work ethic and a good sense of humor, but be very self-motivated, efficient, productive, and honest.
Sound like you?
Then we'd love to look at your resume/CV, check your references, and share a Skype call soon.
Thanks and looking forward,
Gaian Consulting, LLC.