I'm hiring for an Android Applications Developer. A Silicon Valley-based tech start-up that is privately held and profitable.
The ideal candidate will be working for design and software development on the flagship product of the company. In order to be successful in this position you must have:
- 2+ years of experience as a Mobile Developer with Android SDK and Java
- Should have developed commercial apps listed in Google Play
- Experience with Android software tools: Eclipse IDE and debugger
- Plus to have some knowledge of Voice over IP or VoIP data applications
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Skills: design, voip, science, management