I am looking for an experienced 3d modeler/rigger who can help us build a toolkit of 3d elements from what are currently rough 2d sketches and drawings. Specifically, I will need:
1. 3D Modeling from the 2D drawings
2. Rigging characters
The toolkit will contain the following items:
additional object elements TBD
First we will start with the main character.
I am looking for a contractor that has the following skills:
1. Modeling based on 2d drawings
4. Utilizing motion capture data
Also, we have not settled on the 3d environment so please include what systems you work with.
How to apply
In your cover letter, please include:
1. Your past experience in 3d modeling, rigging and texturing (and what areas excel in within 3d)
2. The hours in Pacific Standard Time that you are able to work and how you like to collaborate (Skype, ichat, phone, etc…)
3. Your upcoming availability during the next 18 weeks.
In addition, please submit some samples of your past work with some information about how long the items took you to produce and what exactly you did for the pieces.
About the company
I am a video shooter/producer/editor and music composer based out of Los Angeles, CA. I work on commercial projects as well as creative endeavors.
Skills: video, producer