I am looking for a contractor highly knowledge in web accessibility standards (in particular WCAG 2.0) to audit an existing website for its compliance with the standards and to report back on:
a) what is not to standard
b) what changes need to be made to bring the website up to standard.
The website developer will then be given your report and requested to implement your recommendations.
This is a government website and it MUST adhere to the WCAG 2.0 standards. The site is coded in ASP.
1) You must have an intimate knowledge of the WCAG 2.0 standards
2) You must have experience in assessing websites against these standards.
3) You must be able to write to professional English standard.
4) You must be able to complete the job THIS WEEK.
5) You must be thorough and accurate. Missing something is not an option!
To apply for this job, please do the following:
1) Start your application with the words "Dodos are extinct"
2) Advise how you obtained your expertise in WCAG 2.0
3) Estimate how long it would take you to audit a 10 page website
4) Advise at least three ways that this web page is NOT WCAG 2.0 compliant and how it is not compliant.
Note: this is a random site picked from google. I am not connected to this site in any way.
i will be shortlisting applicants today (monday - Australian time) with a view to starting this job tomorrow (tuesday). The job needs to be completed by Thursday.
If you have any questions, pls let me know.
Skills: quality-assurance, english