Would like to look for a long term relationship administrator for our current exchange environment. Tasks involve:
- audit of current exchange configuration/deployment
- fix any possible holes for mis-configuration
- management and monitoring of exchange 2007 and 2010 cluster
- may expand into other shared hosting on windows platforms, sharepoint 2010, lync, etc.
- experience with windows 2008 r2, windows 2003, all windows server platforms
- practical experience with exchange clusters
- experience with all active directory technologies
- must be available during PST timezone and possible emergency off hours
- must be reliable and able to communicate via email or phone (for emergency)
Not much work is needed at the beginning because the setup is complete, but more looking and auditing is required to see if any problems may occur in this HA setup.