About Us: innovationsIQ (iIQ) is a young management consulting firm established with a primary motto of providing highest quality Placement & Consultancy Services. We value excellence, hiring individuals with a rich background of industry and functional experience. We are diverse, but share a common passion for client service, a respect for individuals and the desire to make a difference.
IIQ helps our clients develop strategic insights and translate them into impact. Our clients look to us for industry and functional expertise combined with our ability to execute. Serving organizations from visionary start-ups to Fortune 100 companies across a wide range of industries, including technology, retail and public sector.
Our efforts are driven by passion for excellence which makes IIQ one of the best consultancy to work for by providing great opportunity and tools for each employee to reach their career goals.
We're looking for a consultant with experience and expertise in Technical recruiting ( Specifically iOS developers\ Architects & Enterprise architects ) who can join our team to help with a very critical project that needs resources ASAP.
Recruiting iOS developers and Architects for a Contract to Hire based in Seattle (WA).
Recruiting Entreprise Architects for Contract to hire role based in Seattle.
Technical profiling and aptitude evaluation.
Attitude and culture fit evaluations.
Work on tight deadline for this project.
Highly motivated and result oriented.
Expert analytical and recruitment skills are the basic requirements of an executive recruiter. The ideal candidate would have a right mix of knowledge in Information Technology as well as a natural flair to understand different personalities.
• Outstanding communication skills along with solid computer skills.
• Providing highly efficient customer and personal service.
• Expert knowledge about management principles.
Expert in using various Recruiting tools ( Linkedin, Monster, Dice, social recruiting, Boolean search )
• Passion to strive for excellence is a must.
• 2+ years of experience in Information Technology and/or IT staffing.
· Recruiting, interviewing and placing professionals in contract and contract-to-hire positions..
· Providing outstanding customer service to both clients and candidates.
· Undertaking recruitment process by shortlisting candidates according to their resumes and personal interviews
· Assessing good as well as bad qualities of the candidates and judging them efficiently
· Organizing, managing and prioritizing work effectively
· Documenting and recording the information
· Analyzing the gathered information and making quick and effective decisions
· Evaluating the information and determining the compliance with standards
If the engagement is of interest to you please respond with a cover letter that includes the following:
1. Your experience and expertise in Technical Recruiting
2 . In-depth example of a similar engagement and the results of that engagement.
We are open to both project based to hourly engagements.
Skills: management, linkedin