Data Mining / Web research for daily deals sites & aggregates
We are looking for help to do web research or data mining / gathering for daily deals websites like groupon.com & similar and daily deals aggregates like yipit.com & similar sites. ( An aggregate is a collection of items that are gathered together to form a total quantity. ) you have to understand what is aggregate in order to get the data.
1. we would like to get lists of daily deals websites all over the world devided into countries, from USA, Canada, Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Europe, Brazil, Philippines, and others.
2. the data would be the lists of the websites ( both daily deals & aggregates ), and if they have affiliate programs or not, if yes what is the API or RSS or feed to be their affiliates, the rankings of the websites ( from the most popular ones )
3. for daily deal websites: if we want to sell a product through their sites, what is the condition, the process, the payout and fees, the coupons system and the process of getting the coupons code or numbers, the shipping process to the customers
4. for aggregates: if we want to list our deals through their sites, what is the condition, the process, the payout and fees
5. please let us know if you need additional information or tools to get this information, such as, our company email to show that you are from our company when communicating with those websites support and other tools that can help getting the complete information.
6. you can apply for only for specific region for examples the data covers only USA & Canada, or other certain countries.
7. we dont have any specific budget, depends on your offer, that`s the reason we put $5 for the budget.
Other open jobs by this client
- Hourly – E-commerce bugs fix & maintenance