Survey Specialists (6-8hrs part time/full time Outbound) for a very popular U.S. / Global Account (Hourly Pay)
(this job is for HIRED CSRs who already went on TRAINING. If this is your first time to see this post, kindly open the link below & apply)
INCREASED hourly rate from $1.8 to $2.25/hr equiv to $360/20days of 8hrs work (or approx Php 14,580/20days, Php 729/8hrs, Php 546.75/6hrs) w/ $1 incentive or more for every successful/reviewed survey. The more surveys you get, the more $s you earn. Price on this post is FIXED but you will be paid hourly by the client including the $ conversion of your surveys. ($ to PHP conversion is based on exchange rate of 41.19 on May 17 7:30PM Ph)
ABOUT THE JOB:
Work from Home for U.S. Survey Campaign. Call customers who have NOT been traditionally using our client’s brand & only ask 13-15 questions (NOT answerable by YES/NO). A very easy account that only takes 7-10mins of talk time. No hard selling, no collections & any forms of solicitations but just pure calling asking 13-15 survey questions ONLY w/ a little data entry skills needed for documentation of answers. Quota is pretty easy, it’s ONLY 2-5 surveys per hour.
This is a GLOBAL leading brand that needs Survey Specialists w/ the following qualifications:
1. 1-2yrs total exp in either inbound/outbound setting w/ passion on sales and/or customer retention
2. upselling, closing sales (a plus but not required)
3. preferably w/ good conversational English & no accent
4. at least 6months-1yr handling customer service
5. w/ good phone habits
6. call quality oriented (can build rapport, etc)
7. has the enthusiasm in giving the client a good name (branding)
8. knowledge in IT storage solutions is a PLUS but NOT REQUIRED
This job is open to everyone w/ confident & grammatically qualified English. We highly encourage Filipinos to submit their applications. Be ready for a three to five (3-5) minute recording stating your experience & why the client should hire you. (Be strong on your English & you MUST sound professional for immediate hiring).
TIME OF OPERATIONS / WORK HOURS:
Min of 6hrs/day equiv to 30hrs/week. You may choose to work from 6-13hrs/day to earn more. Operations is open for 13hrs & may log-in between 8PM-8AM Phil Time (or 8AM EST to 5PM PST in U.S.) Mondays to Fridays. Log-in time is subject to our approval.
1. Apply through Odesk.
2. All other info will be provided during interview process on Odesk
WHEN TO START?
Account Training: May 20, 2013 11PM Ph Time (online)
Start Date of work: ASAP after the training
Needed # of Specialists: approx 15 to work 6-8hrs/day (or 30hrs/week minimum)
DSL home internet line 2MBPS speed (not wifi & not lower than 1.6mbps)
qualified headset w/ NOISE CANCELLING MICROPHONE
Skype installed (free online)
TeamViewer (to be installed by you, free online)
Odesk Team (to be installed by you, free online)
GoogleDrive (to be installed by you, free online)
DropBox (to be installed by you, free online)
microsoft office apps (word, excel, ppt)
WORKING ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS
no pets/animal sounds (dogs, cats, chicken, etc.)
no babies & other human sounds
no loud background noise (vehicles, etc)
no strange noise
COMMUNICATION REQUIREMENTS DURING ODESK INTERVIEW
skype account (w/ photo)
1.) This is an URGENT campaign. During interview/hiring process we require a Skype interview to further validate qualifications including internet connectivity.
2.) Only bid for $2.25 ($2.50 total in which $0.25 will go to Odesk) Bids more than $2.50 total will be less prioritized or declined.
3.) Must have a DSL internet LINE (not wifi or phone tethering). Internet connection must be proven STABLE w/ speed of 1.6mpbs or above.
4.) This job requires long commitment. Account is VERY KNOWN/RELIABLE/STABLE & is very willing to pay $s for performance.
READ CAREFULLY. ENSURE YOU HAVE PROVIDED ALL ANSWERS THROUGH YOUR RESPONSE OR APPLICATION WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.
ONCE WE GET YOUR MESSAGE, YOU WILL RECEIVE A SCHEDULE FOR SKYPE/PHONE INTERVIEW IN THE NEXT FEW HRS.
Kindly use the form below for your response:
INTRO: Cover letter detailing your call center experience, what the job was about, how the experience is going to help you on this post, your upper hand compare to others, reasons for hiring you, your strengths & ideas/phone approach learned on your previous employment. (Can be the same w/ the recording limited to 3-5mins in mp3 format)
1. speedtest URL: (go to www.speedtest.net & get the URL)
2. Headset/Mic brand & model: (w/noise cancelling feature):
3. How many hours can you work in a day for 5days Mon-Fri? 6hrs or 8hrs, or more?
4. are you ready w/ your resume? is it updated?
have you downloaded TeamViewer?
is your computer oDesk Team ready?
done downloading DropBox?
done downloading GoogleDrive?
5. Are you dependable, willing to work w/ less supervision but still can deliver results?
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – up to $4/hour - Verification Specialists (8hrs full time Outbound) for a very popular U.S./Global Account
- Hourly – up to $4/hour - Verification Specialists (8hrs full time Outbound) for a very popular U.S./Global Account - Hourly Pay
- Fixed-Price – up to $5/hour plus $5/lead - Lead Generation Specialists (8hrs full time Outbound) for a very popular U.S./Global Account