Senior/Junior Web developers & Designers
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
Don't bid over 1$ per hour. Application will be automatically rejected.
We are a large web development & marketing company. We are expanding our business and need you!
Reporting to the project manager you will be involved in all aspects of web development and will need to not only be able to code PHP but also have a great understanding of other languages the more you know the better.
- You should know most of the following languages, but it's not all needed.
5. Basic knowledge of SEO
6. Basic understanding of API's Twitter, Facebook etc
7. Working in all sorts of scripts & being able to understand quickly.
You also should have the following
- Cross-browser/platform issues and code solutions.
- Excellent debugging and problem solving skills.
- Excellent time management, problem solving, teamwork, and communication skills.
- Ability to follow technical specifications and production processes.
- You need to be confident to think on your feet.
Please note the following
1. You will work on contract project by project hourly/fixed rate
2. Must be highly competitive with pricing
3. You must be available on Skype at least 12+ hours a day.
2. You must be reply to any emails within a 3 hours
Work for a company that values your creative input, new concepts and innovative recommendations.
This is the ideal position for an experienced web developer determined to stay on the cutting edge of technology while working on challenging projects.
If this sounds like you and you want to be part of a great company and friendly high performing team then apply for this job immediately!
Skills: marketing, twitter, facebook, debugging, management