We are looking for an energetic, self-motivated, and team player individual who is interested in developing Internet database-driven applications and join our growing team of highly-motivated developers and contribute to projects already in production. Advanced programming knowledge and understanding is required. We are looking for someone who can learn new technologies and concepts, adapt to changes quickly, investigate new APIs without direct supervision, be able to design and implement requirements, and effectively communicate with our team.
We are developing our own proprietary CMS. You are responsible to
• Help the team to develop new features and functionalities
• Install our CMS for our clients
• Ability to research, learn, and manipulate other frameworks like CodeIgniter, Yii, Zend, …
• Ability to research, learn, and manipulate other CMS like Magento, Joomla, Drupal, …
• Optimize the performance of the applications
• Upgrade and maintain code
• Make sure the front-end (user interface) and back-end of the CMS work properly together
• Create new custom functionalities for the clients.
• Time management: being able to deliver the projects on-time is the most crucial requirement of this position.
• Fluent in English
• Excellent time management skills to meet the deadlines
• Working Hours: weekdays, 2PM to 12AM PST with 1hr break. You should be available for phone call or chat during your entire working hours.
You MUST have at least 5 years of proven experience with the following:
• OOP and procedural programming
• PHP 5.2 and above
• HTML 5
• Willing to learn new languages and technologies
Full-time position -160 or more hours per month. You may be required to work more than 160 hours per month if the deadlines are approaching and the project is behind.
Salary: $1500.00 USD to $3000.00 USD / Month ONLY Paid Via oDesk. (Rate varies based on your experience, your interest in the position, and result of your interview)
If you are interested and meet the requirements, please reply to this ad with your resume and examples of your work.
We prefer candidates from Philippines.