I have a website powered by Wordpress.
The main plugin it has is Buddypress.
I need to optimize my entire site, to make it load much faster.
It is currently taking a lot of time to load. It could be due to the following reasons:
- Server configuration
- Not caching properly.
- Multiple db connections trying to be made.
- Connection to other services (my CRM, for example. It validates users sessions with information I have hosted outsite my wordpress install.)
- Etc... I am pretty sure you know all of this way better than I do.
My site is hosted in a dedicated server with the following characteristics:
Intel Xeon E3-1265L 2.5GHz
100 mbps Uplink
4 GB DDR3 Memory
500 GB RAID-1 Drives
10 TB Bandwidth
This is what I am looking forward to have accomplished with this project:
- My website loading much faster.
- My website leveraging cache in the most efficient way.
- To have my dedicated server configuration optimized, if needed. It comes with LAMP and its set to work from the start. But, if there is something you think we need to optimize, lets do it.
- Depuring on useless code, if found.
Please, let me know if your expertise covers this project, yor work schedule, how do you like to communicate with customers, and an estimation on the costs.
Horuly rate? Fixed price? What do you prefer?
Do you need to evaluate my site before offering a proposal? What do you need to make it happen?