Need to implement Google adsense and affiliate banner ads on the following website:
The site has been developed with a proprietary content management system that relies on templates, although many pages are generated from queries - so we will need an additional admin screen for those types of pages so we can modify and edit the code.
We need to be able to specify 3 adsense codes and 2 affiliate codes in the 5 different sizes in the following locations:
Care Services Director:
Articles (there are about 10 - 20 that use the same template):
Search Results. Example:
The following examples exist in the HOUSING and CARE SERVICES sections: The queries are nearly identical, but this is just so you understand the structure.
Top 25 Metro Listings (25 such pages with same basic query). Example:
Categories (4 such pages with same basic query). Example:
State & Categories (200 such pages with same basic query). Example:
State Listing (50 such pages with same basic query). Example:
Top 20 Growing Markets (20 such pages with same basic query). Example:
The final product should allow us to do the following:
1. Place a banner / adsense code snippet as follows:
- In the above named pages
- Across all individual business profile pages within a particular city and state. An example of a business profile page follows:
2. Each page should accommodate up to 5 different code snippets. However, most pages will probably fall into 5 - 6 different templates.
We will need one page where we can click on each page type and update the code snippets. We will provide exact banner sizings and code snippets before the project.
3. You may need to make HTML page template adjustments to accommodate some banners. For example, we want to put one banner in between the 3rd and 4th results in any of the above page.
IMPORTANT FOR ALL APPLICANTS:
1. The actual budget is open, but we have provided one because its a requirement. Please provide the best price you can based on your hourly rate and the time you think this will take.
We will provide you access to the back-end if you are selected as a finalist so you can review the code before providing us a final, fixed price estimate.
2. We are not new to oDesk - we have previously posted to an individual account called "polardesign" and are in the process of migrating our work to this company account. You may look it up to see our ratings.
3. Suggestions of how to do this technically are always welcome and will set you apart
4. Payment terms will be 25% deposit, 25% at completion of alpha, 50% after testing, review and implementing any bug fixes
Skills: banner, management