JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Function independently with a high degree of sales proficiency
• Ensure a strong working knowledge of product portfolio
• Apply learned product knowledge to accomplish and exceed sales objectives
• Develop and implement territory plan maintaining consistency with national strategy
• Provide monthly territory analysis identifying critical success factors
• Identify and develop relationships with Day Spas, Medi-Spas, Doctors, Dentist, Restaurants and targeted businesses
• Promote the company's interests and positively portray and maintain their image and entity through these relationships.
• Attend sales training and conferences as required (ONLINE)
JOB QUALIFICATIONS: The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of sales experience with a Bachelor's degree.( but not required). Professional presentation skills. Outstanding verbal and written communication skills. Collegial approach: ability to work well . Demonstrated adeptness in social and business settings, maintaining poise and professionalism under stressful situations. Innovative, problem-solver, sense of urgency. Outstanding business judgment and demonstrated sales success. Familiarity with Microsoft Office.
COMPENSATION: base salary plus commission.
Please respond with your resume