On Demand Website QA
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
We are looking for an on demand QA resource to do website testing for a minimum 32 hours a month. We have a QA script we have put together that takes the average QA resource 4 hours to complete per browser/OS combination. During our twice a month release schedules this QA resource will be responsible for providing QA on our QA site for a few days prior to releasing to production and doing additional QA there to confirm/test complete tickets. Ideal candidate will be committed to our release schedule ahead of time and be flexible with additional hours as needed.
- Access to both MAC and PC for browser testing
- Able to follow a QA script to test new as well as existing features
- Familiar with bug tracking system such as Mantis (must be able to learn Mantis)
- Log issues found from QA into mantis while making sure there are no duplicates
- Relating bug tickets with existing developer tickets completed in the current release
- Able to work at a minimum 3 consecutive days twice a month.
- Able to spot check specific complete tickets on demand outside of normal QA intervals.
- Able to communicate both online over email and instant messenger as well as over the phone during normal business hours.
Skills: qa, test