U.S. Developer/Contractor Seeks Imperial AutoCAD Architectural Draftsman with Min of 5 Yrs in Building Project Experience.
Applicant Must have the following experience:
- AutoCad Drafting experience for at least 5 yrs working in Architect's office or worked on Architectural building Projects.
- Know how to work with X-references Extensively.
- Know Paper Space Presentation and Viewports using different scales.
Applicant will be required to:
- Submit Resume & Work Sample (using XREF file attachment application technique, using Paper Space Layout presentation with Title Block, and using different scales presented in various viewports using different Scaled Drawings)
- Submit a Complete Sample of Construction Document Drawing set submitted to Building Department for Building Permit Application. The Drawings if possible composed of: SITE PLAN, GENERAL NOTE, CONSTRUCTION PLANS, ELEVATIONS, BUILDING SECTIONS, DETAILS, CONSTRUCTION SPECIFICATIONS, ELECTRICAL PLANS, MECHANICAL PLANS, PLUMBING PLANS and OTHER DRAWINGS REQUIRED to acquire Building Permit.
AutoCAD latest versions ARE A MUST
as well as Knowledge of the Following:
other drafting 3d modeling software
Fixed Price Dependent on Project Size
Skills: drawing, autodesk-autocad, design