I would like to have an iOS application developed for our startup company. The application needs to be similar to Depop (Depop dot com).
Please review these apps prior to submitting a bid/proposal.
The application would need the same functionality as the apps above-
Profile page w/ ability to follow other user profiles/accounts
Search items by range
Alert system that can send the user push notifications when an item they are looking for is posted for sale by another user
Posting feature similar to apps listed above
Integrated payment system similar to Depop (paypal integrated API)
or by using Balancedpayments.com API
- Review business requirements working with other team members
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision
- Work with the QA and Customer Support teams to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
- Programming languages: iOS SDK, Objective-C, Cocoa
- Additional skills: Xcode
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- Strong communication skills, fluent in English
- A complete Elance profile
- References or an established Elance reputation preferred
-Examples of work that are of this quality & complexity
Include an estimate in your proposal that would reflect what it would cost for you to create a close replica of Depop (depop.com), including aiding the submission to the app store & fixing any bugs that may arise. Although our application will be slightly different in regards to some features this will help us filter out bids that do not fit our needs. These are the proposals/bids that will have priority over the others.
If your proposal/bid amount is above the amount listed please include why & examples of your work that are equivalent to such a project.
We are open to working with developers anywhere, but a developer in the US would be beneficial because of timezone differences.
Skills: paypal, analysis, design, qa, english