We are looking for someone to help us develop 2 simple tourism mobile Apps for both the Android and IOS platforms, using Apple's SDK and Android Jellybean.
We will handle the submission to the App Store and Google Play and require .apk package file and .ipa file for Google Play and Apple.
The ideal development partner will have:
1. Successfully developed Android and IOS applications and be able to provide examples of their work.
2. Possesses a very high attention to detail.
3. Passionate about mobile development in general
4. Must be able to communicate often and report progress with daily updates.
5. Good spoken and written English skills.
****Job Description - Below are the general details about the project.****
— Attached to this post, please find a detailed project brief (PDF), which includes visuals for the project, plus a navigation map for the UI.
— Your input regarding UI design is welcome. For creative guidance, we have also samples of other similar apps that we like.
—We will supply all the content: intro splash screen(for App launch), articles, photos, google map links (kml), etc..
— We can supply the buttons/icons shown in the project brief or you can use similar ones.
— The project brief will also contain a navigation map of the App's content to aid navigation building and showing you what icon links to what content etc..
— The Apps must be able to use push notifications.
— The apps will make some use of RSS feeds, which will need to be styled using CSS according to our specifications.
How to apply
Please respond with a cover letter that includes the following:
Your Android/IOS development experience, including examples of past work
Please answer the following questions;
• Are you familiar with the above IOS SDK and Android Jellybean?
• What tools will you use to develop the Apps?
• Can you design UIs and work with CSS and the styling of RSS feeds?
• Based on the info above, how long do you estimate the job taking?
If this project were successful, I would highly consider you for future projects, as we’re looking to build long-term relationships.
To make sure you’ve read the entire description of the job, can you please put “I LIKE STRAWBERRIES” at the top of your reply.
Looking forward to your reply.
Best wishes, Noel.