Closed - This job posting has been filled.
Located in Sydney, Australia, this design and construct firm specializes in sustainable development. We are currently looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk to remotely join our dedicated and friendly team of 20 staff.
We have a highly systemised workflow and powerful remote server access which makes outsourcing the role the obvious choice.
Check us out at www.steeleassociates.com.au
The role is…
A full-time personal assistant for the company director. Some commonly performed tasks are:
• Diary management.
• Tracking deadlines.
• Email management.
• Coordinating personal affairs.
• Liaising with other parties on behalf of the director.
• General administration.
Some benefits of the position are:
• Long-term job opportunity.
• A wide variety of tasks and activities.
• Possibility for increasing responsibility and remuneration.
• Friendly and supportive virtual team environment.
• Ethical company philosophy and practices.
• Accurate, consistent and detailed in your work
• Available evenings and weekends for ad-hoc meetings and tasks
• Highly organised and strong English communication skills
• Able to work fast, coping with the pressure of deadlines and competing priorities
• An effective and personable oral and written communicator
• Full of initiative and a drive to improve your skills and abilities as well as the company's performance
Experience in an executive personal assistant role is essential. If you have what we’re looking for, apply now to join the team and be a part of our success!
Skills: benefits, english, microsoft-outlook, citrix, communication-skills
Other open jobs by this client
- Hourly – Construction Contract Administrator