Are you a Superstar Ruby on Rails Engineer who wants the opportunity to work remote? If so, read on...
What you will be doing:
- Design, scope and implement new systems and features
- Work with Product Management, Marketing and Business to define features, priorities and timelines
- Lead and mentor other team members and act as a subject matter expert in your field
What you need:
- 3+ yrs of experience designing and developing web applications including 2.5 years experience using RoR
- Broad industry knowledge - comfortable with concepts like REST and tools like Cucumber, CoffeeScript, Backbone, Chef and Amazon Web Services
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, especially the ability to explain complex technical subjects to a non-technical audience
- Strong work ethic and a collaborative can-do attitude
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related
So if you are a superstar Ruby on Rails Engineer who wants an opportunity to work remote, apply now!
Skills: design, management, marketing, linux, amazon, science