Please read whole job post before submitting application.
We are a full time real estate company specializing in investments and buyers. We are looking to hire a part time Transaction Coordinator who will assist our team in closing the contract and completing the sale. Contractor to be flexible in responsibilities since this is a new position and our first time hiring for it. Some of the current duties are as follows;
1. Responsible for the processing of all contracts through closing.
2. Assures that all post-closing disbursements, filing, and procedures take place.
3. Communicates with customers, clients and service providers throughout the closing process.
4. Responsible for keeping the entire team updated on the progress of all contracts and advises team members when they need to become involved in negotiations or problem resolution.
5. Maintains all vendor and service provider files.
6. Responsible for effective communication with clients to ensure that fiduciary service is delivered from contract to close.
Experience in this type of field is a MUST. Prior experience with Keller Williams even better. Be available starting 9 am to 1 pm CST Monday - Friday and not afraid to work late or weekends if you are falling behind on task. Contractor will be required to make phone calls to 3rd party vendors therefore fast internet connection and no distractions in back ground; baby crying, chickens etc.
Please take the following test and attach results to your application
This is a new position and so our systems are not fully in place. Need you to be flexible, understand and a team player. Your input is critical, so never hesitate to make recommendations.
Compensation will paid at the following phases;
Pass Option Period
Reply with "I am your TC" at the top of application for consideration. Good luck!!!