Seeking eBay / Website Guru Store Manager
We are a professional eBay seller on eBay Australia and eBay USA with 3 eBay accounts and an average feedback rating of 99.5%. We are have been operating on eBay for over 8 years!
We also operate multiple online retail websites using Magento, Shopify and Business Catalyst backends.
DETAILS OF ROLE
10-30 hours per week. It will start at around 10 hours and then work up as we expand and establish a working relationship.
- Processing all orders from eBay and websites in each day Monday to Friday
- Uploading addresses to our postage software system (typing in some manually as requried).
- Relisting eBay items and lisint new eBay items.
- Editing eBay ads as required.
- Filing unpaid item disputes.
- eBay feedback revision requests as needed.
- Downloading website data for all websites at the end of each month.
- Potential to move onto further work with live chat.
- eBay experts only need apply. Previous experience working for eBay will be highly regarded.
- Knowledge of Paypal
- Knowledge of eBay's Turbolister
- Knowlegde of Trademe is advantageous
- Knowlegde of Magento is advantageous
- Knowlegde of Shopify is advantageous
- Knowlegde of Business Catalyst is advantageous
- Knowlegde of Australia Post Eparcel online is advantageous
- Excellent written and spoken English skills. Your English must have been tested with high results.
- Excellent customer service skills. You must have completed an O'desk customer service test with excellent results.
- Previous experience with eBay, whether through handling customer service enquiries in a similar role or previously employed by eBay or similar. An advanced knowledge of the eBay platform and eBay procedures is required.
- Availibility must be daily Monday to Friday as emails will need to be answered on a daily basis. AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time).
- Excellent reliability. You must be available to complete all tasks on a daily basis at the agreed time. This position must not be outsourced without our consent and we expect to work with the person we hire.
- You will need to be available for at least one weekly Skype chat meeting so we can discuss progress and any other matters
- Reliable internet connection and a backup internet connection (via internet cafe etc). We are relying on you to complete the tasks daily and on time so reliable internet is a must.
- Reliable computer.
- You will report to our Customer Service Manager here in Australia
We have complete training videos of our processes and procedures we can send to you through youtube as well as written training manuals.
LENGTH OF ROLE
This is a permanent role with no finish date. If successful in the role you can expect a long term and fulfilling career with us with permanent stability.
When applying for this role please note in detail:
- Your previous customer service experience.
- Your previous experience on the eBay platform.
- Your availibility.
- Your commitment to seeking a long term role in this field.
- The city you live in your Country
- The specifications of the computer you use.
- The type of internet connection you have.
We are seeking to commence this role immediately.
We look forward to reciving your application!
Liquid Digital Solutions Australia
Skills: ebay, english, test, training, typing, paypal, youtube