Partyhost is an events discovery and social platform based in New York, NY. We currently own a proprietary events ticketing platform: thedreamvine.com and have a significant market share in the New York events space. Our current objective is to launch a mobile discovery application that will help people answer the question "What should we do tonight?"
We are looking for a few bright, talented, experienced, and hard working developers to work on this exciting new project. You will be working in a fast moving team and report directly to the Founder and CTO.
- Build out the backend to support the mobile application.
- Ruby on Rails (2-3 years experience)
- Caching; Redis, Memcached
Good to have:
- MongoDB (optional; we use this for logging)
- AWS APIs (Route 53, S3)
- JS (JQuery, vanilla)
- HTML/CSS; Bootstrap
- Tests; implementing Test Driven Development