Set Up Google Apps/Transfer Emails
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
I have 3 staff with existing GMAIL accounts all poping into our ISP and gathering the email into their own GMAIL accounts.
I want to migrate over the Google Apps and have set up our Domain name upder Google Apps.
I need someone to do the following:
1. Transfer all our emails to the new Google apps email address.
2. Fwd all mail to the correct Google apps address's
3. Switch on a permanent email fwd to the new address.
4. We all share various G DRIVES and I wan to migrate this all into ONE
G DRIVE on Google Apps.
4. Show me how to link calendars
If you can help please give me an idea of costs to sort this out. Our I don't mind paying you to show me how to do it via SKYPE and I'll just share my screen which maybe easier??? I'd image this could take 1-3 hours.