Professional PA\VA for Web Development - IT Support Company
Technology Specialists is looking for a work from home Administrative Assistant to help with coordinating web development projects, managing current and potential customer relationships, generating web content for strategic sales and marketing initiatives, and managing CRM systems. In order to be successful at this position, you need to have great technical aptitude, excellent English writing/verbal and comprehension skills, organizational and time management skills, customer service skills, attention to detail and work ethic. You will work directly with our Director of IT to clarify objectives and prioritize your periodical tasks.
Familiarity with the following are a plus-
• Wordpress CMS
• Google Products (Mail, Hangouts, Drive & Docs)
• Microsoft Office
• Any CRM software
• Any Task/Project Management software
Roles & Responsibilities
• Take daily notes of work done and progress via text, email or voice, and update your work diary.
• Manage web development projects by updating the team on direction and progress of ongoing projects, and being a conduit between external project stakeholders and the team.
• Manage our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, updating client records and ensuring that it provides valuable and up-to-date information to other teams within the company.
• Manage our email newsletter and mailing list.
• Create case studies based on our experiences with clients, landmark projects and noteworthy business achievements.
• Take ownership of our corporate blog, which will contain articles of interest to our target market based on research done on social networks and communities, managing the delivery and publication of valuable articles that catch their attention and establishing us as subject matter experts at topics related to our service offerings.
• Join social conversations related to our service offerings on online communities in order to establish us as Subject Matter Experts on those topics.
• Own our online presence, enabling changes on the website that will make us more visible to our target market and generate more business.
• Live Chat with our website visitors. Answering their questions relating to service offerings and project updates in the case of existing clients.
• Being a the first line of contact for our current and potential clients. Managing expectations and engaging with them to ensure their issues get resolved in a timely and satisfactory manner.
How To Apply
• On the first line of your cover letter, paste “I’ll Like To Work For You”
• Tell us why you believe you are a great fit for working with our company
• Include a link with results of a Speedtest.net test from your computer
• Reply with your experience with the tasks and software outlined above
• Provide a clear list of your professional experience both online and offline.
• Attach a copy of your most recent CV or resume