Skilled HTML/CSS developer needed to work on an awesome new SaaS Application
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
I run a start-up, building a Ruby on Rails SaaS application. I'm an
entrepreneur/ project coordinator and I'm looking for someone to bring
their HTML/CSS expertise for an intensive 1 - 2 month build.
If you are an expert HTML/CSS developer please apply! We have an A+
grade UI mock-up ready to go, your task will be to build out the
front-end of the website and application.
If you are successful you will be part of an exciting small team, headed
by an experienced programmer with more than 15 years experience.
To be considered you should have the following qualifications -
- Be responsive through email and able to effectively communicate. **
- At least 3-4 hrs per day availibility **
- Experience with GIT **
- Capable of building pixel perfect website
- Strong knowledge of html5, css3 and jQuery
** (very important)
- Work closely with the technical manager for specific instructions
- Work independently to execute the desired results
- Make sure the website will be coded properly based on the design (to be provided)
- Other tasks to be discussed during interview.
If you feel that this is the opportunity you're looking for, please answer the questions below on your cover letter:
- Please provide samples of your previous works related to our job posting. Please include github handle if available.
- Are you comfortable speaking on the phone? Or do you prefer chatting on Skype only?
- What's your time availability in terms of hours per week?
- What questions do you have about the job posting?
To separate you from the spammers, please write I AM REAL as the first line of your bid. We will delete all bids that do not start with this phrase, since most bidders never read the requirements. Thank you for being one who does.