Hourly Rate: $2.50 - $4.00 per hour
Hours: 9am- 5pm EST
CustomMade.com is seeking dedicated individuals looking for full time work, in Sales Email Supprt. The position offers a maximum of 40 hours a week*. You must possess a comprehensive understanding of the English language, and display excelent skills in responding to emails. The ideal candidates will possess a positive attitude, and be able to develop rapport with our Makers.
*Long-term engagements for the right applicants
CustomMade.com is a marketplace for professional craftsmen and creators. Here, you can find someone that can custom make or customize anything you are looking for - from a unique bed to a one-of-a-kind wedding ring. Browse, discover, and request anything you might want custom made. Need something built on demand or simply want something unique? Connect with our Makers, describe your ideas, and bring your creation to life. Get exactly what you want, the way you want it.
To put it simply, we are matchmakers for people looking for custom made items, and the people that can make these items for them.
About the Job:
Everyday new Makers are joining our marketplace to connect with Buyers from around the world. As they are joining the marketplace they have questions. Closing one of these leads tends to be much more consultative sales. We are selling a platform that they can win work with at a very low commission charge. You are describing the value proposition of our company to the makers.
In short, your duties will include
• Identifying if this Maker will be good for our Marketplace. We only want high caliber makers.
• Replying to inbound emails.
• Establishing rapport with the Makers but getting them to sign up quickly.
• Respond to emails regarding product questions.
Applicants must complete the below tests to be considered for this position
1. Readiness Test for Independent Contractors
2. U.S. English Basic Skills Test (top 10%)
3. Email Etiquette Certification (top 10%)
4. CustomMade own test for efficiency in this position (30minutes)
5. Google hang-out or skype interview.
Skills and Services
• Comprehensive understanding of the English language
• Emailing with an American dialect
• EXPERIENCE WITH ZENDESK IS A HUGE PLUS!
• If you see this, please include your favorite food at the top of your application
• Can easily understand and follow instructions
• Pays special attention to detail
• Can quickly and efficiently navigate the web
• Must be available to work at least 40 hours per week
• Have a fast and reliable Internet connection
• Available for a weekly web conference
• A great attitude and personality!
• The applicant must have access to Google Authenticator
• Provide a 1-paragraph answer to the following question- If you could pick any super human power to have (invisibility, strength, time travel, etc.) what would you choose, and why?
• Provide a 1 paragraph anwser to the following question- What is your customer service experience?
• What hours can you work?
PLEASE NOTE: This job pays an hourly rate of $2.50-$4.00 with the potential for performance bonuses. All other offers will be rejected.
Skills: gmail, email-support, english, grammar, communication-skills
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – CAD images for products on CustomMade.com