Looking to offer a full time - onsite role in our Mohali (India) office.
De facto Infotech is hiring for a Marketing Executive with 0-1 yr experience, who excels in written English.
The incumbent is responsible for supporting the Marketing team to ensure their online objectives are met.
Creating content that attracts attention and encourages readers to share it within their social network.
• Responsibility for hands on interaction within social media websites - facebook, twitter, linkedin etc. Content writing for articles and blogs.
• Handling end to end operational tasks for Marketing Communication.
• Use of a toolkit to measure & monitor social activity- find out what works, tweak & improve communications, tactics, & campaigns.
• Respond and react to changes within social networks – functionality, etiquette, reporting etc.
• Monitor and report trends in social media tools and research innovations in emerging social platforms and technologies.
• Use great web etiquette skills to ensure you deliver the right message online, help people, stimulate discussions, encourage debate etc. ‘Think on your feet’ real time content writing, online discussion, interactions etc.
• Strategize with the management, website development team and others across the company on incorporating relevant social media techniques into the culture and into all of the company’s products and services.
Skills: marketing, facebook, twitter, linkedin, research, management, english
Other open jobs by this client
- Hourly – Microsoft Infrastructure planning, design and implementation
- Hourly – NAV 2013 R2