PHP developer for lean online application development
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
We are developing a new online service (startup). The scope of this assignment is to deliver a fully functional minimum viable product in a short timeframe.
HIGH LEVEL FUNCTIONAL SPECIFICATIONS
- user account registration, login, password retrieval
- database driven application
- record updating (approx. 4 objects, 5 attributes)
- visualisation on timeline
- advanced user interaction, drag&drop, in-line editing
- different timeline views (3)
- dashboard view
- profile view
- experience in rapid development using existing frameworks (ruby on rails, zend php, etc.)
- fluent in English
HOW TO APPLY
1) Applicants should be clear on the structure of their organsation (self-employed, part-time/full time, small development company with X people on payroll, etc.)
2) Applicants should propose a platform or framework they will use to develop the service
3) Applicants should display experience with the development of applications with similar high-level requirements
4) Applicants should indicate a ball-park figure of development cost (min-max) - final amount to be agreed upon after review of detailed specifications
A limited number of applicants (max. 3) will receive full specifications on which further budget discussions will be based on. Final decission to be made by January 11.