Customer Service Representative, both phone-based and in-person.
Must be located in North America (US or Canada) or the UK (Ireland, Scotland, Great Britain, or Australia).
We currently have contracts with a few different clients but they all operate during US business hours. This means that everyone applying to this job posting must be willing to work during US Business hours only.
• $5-10 per hour, USD.
• Up to $20 per hour - after 30 days - based upon a positive performance evaluation and client need.
• Confer with customers by phone or email in order to provide information about products and services, to take orders or cancel accounts, or to obtain details of complaints.
• Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
• Resolve customer’s service or billing complaints by performing activities such as refunding money and adjusting bills.
• Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customer’s problems.
• Recommend improvements in service, or billing methods and procedures, in order to prevent future problems.
Candidates must have:
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Native English Speaker
• Ability to multi-task
• Good Organizational Skills
• Type a minimum of 35 WPM
• Reliable Internet
• High Quality Headset
• Basic Computer Skills - Web, Windows, Office
• Copy of MS Office or Open Office
Skills: csr, billing, english