!!!Full Time very long term Linux Admin needed to work During US business hours!! Do Not bid unless you can work during US business hours!!!!!
(Read entire description for special instructions)
The Web Infrastructure team manages all the infrastructure surrounding purchased and home grown J2EE and .NET applications. The primary customers are application developers and support teams, with limited interaction directly with business users.
* 5 Years’ experience with Apache httpd
* 5 Years’ experience with Linux System Administration (RedHat)
* 5 Years’ experience with J2EE Application Servers (JBOSS Preferred)
* Bonus Experience:
* DNS (bind)
* Shell Scripting
* Perl Scripting
* X509 Certificate management
* IIS Server Administration
* Load Balancer Configuration (Brocade Preferred)
* Site Minder administration
* Maintain Customer facing web and application servers
* Site configuration updates
* SSL Certificates update
* Deploy new services:
* Application containers
* Web sites
* VIP Configurations
* DNS entries
* Review New Requirements, vetting for accuracy and sound design
* On hours incident resolution, as required.
* New Tooling development, as time permits.
IN ORDER TO AVOID SPAM CONTRACTORS YOU WILL REPLY WITH THIS TEXT "MY BEST RATE IS $X AND I CAN WORK DURING USA BIZ HOURS"