An excellent opportunity for someone looking to bolster their writing skills, portfolio and to make some income part-time while writing about topics they are interested in.
Ever feel like there is far too much noise in the world of men’s fashion and very little quality? Maybe you’re a short man yourself who can relate to the chronic issues of unfitting sizes or figuring out ‘style’. Maybe you have an amazing eye for fashion and style, a penchant for knowing what goes with what and why, or maybe you just have a 6th sense for best sales around. This is your opportunity to flex your creative muscles and be a part of a team catering to short men around the world.
I’m looking for someone(s) to write articles for a men’s fashion and style website (particularly short men). Topics will range from fashion, fitting, grooming, self-improvement and style tips. Articles would ideally be humorous and between 400 to 800 words long however it is QUALITY over QUANTITY.
This is a part-time position and the ideal candidates will:
- have some kind of writing samples (doesn’t have to be for something professional, anything that demonstrates and shows your writing style).
- be genuinely interested or have some expertise in men’s fashion with a prowess to discover how can one be their best self
o even better if you’re a short man yourself and can actually relate to the problems faced by guys when it comes to shopping, fit and style
- at least be able to write one article a week, however the more the merrier
It is not necessary but would be amazing if the candidate also:
- has a genuine interest and expertise in fashion and style tips for SHORT MEN
- would be able to add multimedia in the articles (because it’s no fun reading dry text), so stuff like pictures, videos, slideshows etc.
What you will get:
- credit for all your content (all your articles will be under your name)
- $20~$25 per article
Please email me a bit about yourself, writing samples and the topics you would be interested in writing about.