English Copy Writing for locations (cities and regions)
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
We are looking for a copywriter to work with us for a number of ongoing projects that we have happening around here. WARNING: You MUST have demonstrated copywriting knowledge in order to do this job. If you don't then you won't even be considered. We want someone who has the motivation, the commitment and the skills to make the most of this opportunity. Someone who makes a personal commitment to giving top-quality, consistent performance because that’s just who they are. Our company is NOT looking for temporary workers who bounce from job to job. We’ve worked hard to become a market leader online and we’re still growing. The only thing we need is more professional, proactive people to grow with us.
Task: Snippets for locations (cities and regions) for a Car Rental company. They have
more than 5000 location worldwide. We need a view thousands of professionally written
snippets of texts. Each snippet is based on a geo location. See the excel sheet attached.
Each SNIPPET: Characters with space minimum 220 to maximum 240.
1. No country name needed in the snippet
2. Object name (so city or region) used 1 time
3. 1 part is sentence of locations <<12> rental locations> <<1> rental location>
(“we offered several 8 rental locations in the area……” or other variations )
Use 2-3 of below
4. Maybe 1 to maximum 2 landmarks mentioned
5. Maybe 1 Cultural reference (e.g. cuisine, regional life style reference or anything important
for this place)
6. Maybe a typical weather reference (e.g. snow, sun)
7. Maybe a typical surrounding reference (e.g. beaches)
1. You must complete the 15 cities assessment test. 15 cities assessment excel sheet attached.
2. Your work must be unique. We do copyscape and similar checks to test your work. You will be disqualified if you do not meet this requirement.
3. Once your work is approved you will be selected for the job and paid $20 for the assessment test.
Looking forward in your work.
Start you cover letter with “I am your copywriter” so that we know you have read the full job description.