We would like to have an experienced 3D modeller, preferably with experience in Autodesk Maya to produce a 3D model (with full texture and slight animation) and have it compatible for export to Unity 3D in .fbx format.
The candidate ought to have a clear idea what are the limitations for export in .fbx format so that all textures are exported together with the 3D model into Unity 3D.
The model we are looking to build is a BMW 6-series (detailed) with interior of the car (no need for too much details), with slight animation of the doors opening and closing, and the car driving into the viewport, and the car driving out of viewport.
Here is an example of what we require for the 3D model/animation:
The augmented reality/mobile app portion will be taken care by us. All we need is the 3D model and animation.
Pls apply only if you have the relevant knowledge in the following:
1) Autodesk Maya 3D Modelling, Texture & Animation
2) Export from Maya to Unity 3D in .fbx format
3) Able to communicate well verbally & written in English
4) Able to reply to all messages and respond promptly (within a day)
5) Communicate via Skype/ Basecamp (we will provide)
For all who apply, please provide the following in your reply:
1) 3D work portfolio (priority given to those who have done car models before)
2) Your estimated rates for the job scope provided above
3) Your time frame needed for scope mentioned
***Please begin with 'CAR' in your title or we will not be entertaining spam mails. All candidates who have a strong portfolio can be looking at a steady stream of 3D projects over the next 1 year.
Hope to hear from you soon. Good luck.