Here are the things that we want in a great candidate:
* Knowledge of testing frameworks and a history of using them
* Good knowledge of Ruby on Rails
* Availability to work in EST (GMT-5) almost exclusively
* Comfort working under tight deadlines
* Top-notch communication skills
How to make yourself stand out:
* Tell us why you're the best candidate for the job. Don't just the languages you know, tell us what makes you special.
* You have experience doing pair-programming?
* A GitHub account with open source work, so we can see examples of your code.
We think that this project will be a whole lot of fun! Apply now, we want to fill the position really quickly.