Create 5 GAE Database Models To Reflect Shopify System
Create 5 database models for the Python Google App Engine datastore system. The schema for the models is to reflect the Shopify API documentation found here:
The final python models are to represent the response from the respective api object.
1. To apply please describe the largest GAE Python app you've built.
2. Include references to any Django or GAE specific code you can provide.
3. If you have a github, please include a link to your repos.
4. Provide an estimate of time you think the five models above will take to implement into code.
5. To be considered when you apply, enter "784301" at the start of your post to prove you read the description up to here.
Finally, if you do these 5 database models correctly, you will have an opportunity to implement all of the other 22 API models.