Our company provides tools for real estate web and application developers to easily integrate property listing data into websites and mobile applications.
We are actively seeking an experienced Ruby developer who is capable of taking over as lead developer for a large project in Chicago, IL.
- 3+ years experience as a developer or a portfolio that simply blows minds (or both)
- In depth experience with Ruby on Rails and XML
- Extensive knowledge of 3rd party and RESTful APIs
- Advanced knowledge of database management
- Understanding of OOP
- SVN/Git Knowledge and setup
- Familiar with rapid iteration of software development
- Experience in real estate web development, RETS, IDX, MLS, etc. (this is a huge plus)
- WordPress and/or plugin development experience
- Mobile app development
- Experience writing app documentation and/or creating tutorial videos
Compensation will based on experience and ability. If you can step into this project with minimal ramp-up time, the compensation will be exceptional.
The work that needs to be completed is in Chicago, IL. Occasional travel to Chicago will be required. Preferably we would like to find the candidate close or in Chicago however based the right expertise we will make arrangements to fly someone to Chicago to complete this project.