We are a tech startup looking for expert Silverlight.NET developers who have excellent work knowldge of .NET in general and silverlight 4/5 in specific.
Our application is a silverlight based web application that uses Devxpress controls and talks to Quickbooks. We need to implement and enhance a few features as part of first phase of the project.
1. Implement a schedulare/calendar similar to Outlook
2. Quickbooks integration
3. General UI related changes.
Below are the minimum requirements.
Tools and Technologies:
•Visual Studio 2010 with SP1
•DevExpress version 11.2 (Silverlight Edition)
•Silverlight 4/5.0, C#
•ASP.NET 4.0 / WCF 4.0
•Entity Framework 4.0
•SQL Server 2008
• Quick Books SDK 12.0 (http://media.developer.intuit.com/
• C#, .NET Framework 4.0/4.5
• Experience working with Class library projects, silverlight 4/5 projects and ASP.NET web application Projects
• Debugging silverlight applications
• Experience working with 3rd party API/SDK integration
• Experience with Windows/Web/WCF services is required.
• Good English language (written and spoken ) & communication skills
Experience with Quickbooks will be a plus.
You must have all tools readily installed and configured. You must be familiar with setting up and using GIT and SVN. We do not provide any licences or tools.
1. Please apply if you have all the tools readily installed and configured beforehand.
2. You will need to work under our senior developer who will guide you with the architectural additions or changes.
3. You must be good at general C# coding, environment configuration and general troubleshooting. This is not an internship.
4. If you are a good .NET developer but have no experience with Silverlight, please DO NOT apply.
5. Serious candidates apply with s.k.y.p.e id. We are looking for immediate hiring. Must start application with the world "ImAGeek" so that i know that you have thoroughly read my post..
Skills: .net, debugging, english