Software Development .NET Mobile and Web Applications
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
Healthcare Software Company
Seeking a highly innovated and skilled individual to be a part of the software development team:
Team player: Ability to work with project manager provide feedback on project
This person will have following duties:
• Analyzing business requirements, processes, data, and system integration points to determine appropriate technology solutions
• Evaluating and recommending software and hardware solutions to meet business needs
• Designing, coding, testing, documenting, and deploying global applications based on system and user requirements
• Providing technical/project leadership to other software developers, IT peers, and business users
• Prepare detailed documents and SQL scripts for production releases.
• Analyze and resolve performance issues in all environments – production, test, development and performance.
• Comprehensive knowledge of systems programming/analysis and ability to assess the impact of solutions on business/IT functions
• Expert knowledge in analyzing, designing, and developing solutions to highly complex problems
• Competent to work in all phases of software development
• Thorough knowledge of key business processes, requirements, and critical success factors
• Strong communication skills, including the ability to convey technical information effectively to both IT and business audiences
• Superior troubleshooting ability and drive for results
• Ability to view problems objectively and develop creative solutions to highly complex, time sensitive problems
• Experience with web-scale solutions with multi-thousand concurrent transactions/second
• Experience with Service Oriented architecture
• Knowledge of XSLT and Agile methodology
• Understanding of design patterns and Object Oriented Design
• Familiar with Unit Test, Mock, Test Driven Development etc.
• Knowledge of build tools like MSBuild, VSTS or some similar version control software
• SQL Server skills - Ability to analyze database queries, stored procedures, views, indices and functions for optimization on an enterprise scale
• Working knowledge and operational experience in Internet-related network services such as Windows 2003/2008, IIS 7, TCP/IP, and web server administration/performance/debuggin
• Extra skills that would be a plus
o MVC 2
o Photoshop (GUI design)