Busy, growing online residential water filtration business seeks a Manager of Customer Experience.
$10-12/hour (DOE) to start, room to grow
Part time 15-30 hours per week: Primarily from your home office with weekly office visits. Must have PC, reliable and fast internet connection and phone.
Primary responsibilities will include sending welcome letters to customers, surveying customers (using online tools such as Survey Monkey), sending emails to customers reminding them of replacement schedule, personal contact after the sale to solicit testimonials, setting up automated sequence emails to customers and new prospects (using Infusionsoft), creating regular newsletters, creating postcards for reminders, setting up a customer referral system and more. With more than 18,000 customers and 40% of revenue comes from current customers, this is a key role within the company.
Prior knowledge of Quickbooks very helpful, but not necessary. Knowledge of Infusionsoft also very helpful, but not necessary. Prior experience sending out mass emails from an ESP also very helpful. Any experience with an ecommerce business a huge plus!
This is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor of an expanding company. The company has been selling online for 15 years, but is expanding to meet the growing needs of our customers. If you have the necessary skills and experience, you will be given all the tools necessary to succeed in the role.
- Prefer experience in water and or air filtration and/or water softener products, sales and support. Preferred, but not necessary. Willing to train the right person.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must have a positive attitude.
- Must be hard-working, energetic, flexible, adaptable, self-motivated, detail-oriented and have the drive to succeed. This is a very small company so everyone contributes 100%.
- Must be willing to submit to a background and credit check.
- Familiarity with QuickBooks helpful but not necessary.
- Familiarity with Infusionsoft helpful but not necessary for the right candidate
- Familiarity with ecommerce helpful but not necessary for the right candidate
To respond, please send a cover letter explaining why you are the right person for this role. Resumes without a cover letter WILL NOT be considered.
Skills: infusionsoft, newsletters, customer-relations