Wordpress Plugin Developer Familiar with Curl, Ajax, jQuery, MySQL
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
I need some to develop a Wordpress plugin that will work in conjunction with my web service. The goal of this plugin is to create accounts at many different blogging sites. I will provide the scripts that do the actual account creation.
You will be required to develop the front-end system and UI. You will need to be familiar with Decaptcher and Death By Captcha API's to integrate into the plugin for captcha solving. The plugin must be secure and only usable for users of my service. It also must be easily updated through the UI.
The workflow of this plugin will be.
- User selects which sites they'd like to create accounts on from a list within plugin
- User enters information
- User chooses to fill captchas manually or have either the Decaptcher or Deatch By Captcha API's do it
- If Captcha service is chosen the account creation will be done in background if user chooses manual captcha they will be prompted to fill captchas within the plugin UI as the creation scripts are run.
- Account information exported for creation scripts will be saved.
This plugin may be pretty complex. Please don't send me a generic email with a list of your past work that is totally unrelated to this task. Instead applicants who reply with a response showing a thorough understanding of the basics of this project will be put to the top of the list.
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – PHP Encoding Issues - Need Universal Encoding Solution