We are looking for a technical writer to create 300-500 word blog posts on the following topics.
2. Open Source
3. Web Development
4. Software Engineering
5. Cloud Computing
6. Ruby on Rails
As well as various other related topics in the software (training & implementation) category.
The posts should be engaging and do one of the following:
1. Explain how these technologies are changing.
2. Provide helpful tips and secrets to using these technologies.
3. Talk about new areas these technologies are being used in.
4. How these technologies play an important role in business.
If you can write on the following categories that would be a bonus. Bonus categories include corporate training and learning & development.
Pay per blog post is $50 each. You will be provided with a schedule to follow and all writing must be 100% original. We would expect 4 blogs a month or one every week.
We will Copyscape all submitted articles.
This can be a long term contract for the right person. We will start at one blog/article a week and could ramp up to 2+ a week if this is the correct fit for both parties.
We are seeking the following qualities in the contractor:
1. Must be able to follow a schedule
2. Excellent English writing skills and a familiarity with software/technical topics
3. Creative and engaging style that will appeal to broad groups of people
4. Technical background in some of the areas above.
HOW TO APPLY
Along with your cover letter, please submit writing samples that highlight your writing style. Please also rate your familiarity with the technical/corporate training area and your availability over the next 48 hours.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
We help software teams adopt new technologies & write better code by delivering highly-customized learning solutions. Java, Web Development, Open Source & More.