Virtual Assistant - eCommerce Product Catalog Manager
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MEET THE REQUIREMENTS.
We're looking for a detail-oriented and organized virtual assistant for our ecommerce business. This individual must be a quick learner and able to perform tasks quickly and efficiently. The pay for this position is $1.00 USD / hour with a min. 20 - 30 hours per week on an ongoing basis. As the business grows, we fully expect our needs to increase and for the right candidate, this will likely become a full-time opportunity.
- Load new products into ecommerce shopping cart
- Update, remove or modify existing products
- Maintain product catalog by monitoring vendor updates and updating, removing products as required
- Research keywords for product descriptions
- Write strong, SEO-friendly product descriptions
- Research new vendors
- Data-entry as needed
- Prior virtual assistant experience working with ecommerce businesses
- Solid understanding of SEO and keyword research
- Excellent english skills - will need to write product descriptions and communicate with English-speaking vendors
- Access to a fast and reliable computer and internet service
- Strong attention to detail
- Efficient and organized, able to follow instructions and resourceful
- Flexible hours with some overlap in availability during 9am - 11pm PST (Canada)
Please respond in your cover letter with the following information:
- Details on your relevant experience in virtual assistance for ecommerce businesses, SEO/Keyword Research and English-writing ability
- Your availability (days per week, # hours)
- Confirmation that you have access to a fast and reliable computer and internet.
Any applications which do not include the above information in the cover letter will not be considered.
Skills: research, english, keyword-research, virtual-assistant-skills, facebook, twitter, pinterest