The core of the Pathway Group is a resilient corporate connectivity and managed services. For over 19 years, the Pathway Group has specialized in higher-tier network and technology solutions for corporations, proudly supporting some of the most successful and largest institutions and helping to build up new and upcoming ones. A talented and well-rounded group of entrepreneurial engineers have created a set of solutions that are used by Fortune 500s and major telecom providers alike.
The Pathway Group maintains practices in Secure Private Cloud Computing, Custom Network Integration and Tools, IP Telephony and Analytics.
Pathway is headquartered in Markham Ontario with offices in Montreal, Romania and India.
Senior Windows Architect
The candidate must be a strong and experienced Windows engineer with a proven record in designing and implementing resilient and highly available mail, directory, and collaboration services on the Microsoft platform, particularly in a virtualized environment. This is a senior position with direct exposure to both clients and implementation teams -- leadership qualities with strong communication and team-working skills are expected.
- Technically sound with the ability to assist the sales team on projects and to up sell our product line up.
- Experience with designing and implementing enterprise environments for clients as well as internal infrastructure is essential.
- Must have worked on environments requiring custom network requirements (must be comfortable working with network engineers and vocabulary like VLANs)
- In-field experience with virtualization; at least one of VMWare (Enterprise grade) and/or Citrix Xenserver
- Exchange (at least 2007), Active Directory and Sharepoint are critical skills for this position. Knowledge of MSSQL is an asset.
- Must be able to think on their feet and whiteboard with clients and team-members
Compensation is variable with experience and skillset. Pathway has a very competitive compensation, bonus and benefits package. We would love to hear from you.
This position is for our Head Office in Markham, ON. This is a full-time position.
Skills: leadership, vmware, citrix, microsoft-sharepoint, system-administration