We represent a growing web design agency in North America, and we are looking for a talented designer who has an excellent eye for design, and impeccable communication skills. You will be working with our project manager and clients in a virtual team environment via phone, video, chat, email and our internal system.
Your tasks will include the following:
1. Design Web Mockups in Photoshop for clients
2. Participate in Team and Client meetings
3. Help Direct and control the quality of design work at our firm
4. Listen to, understand and document the clients' needs
5. Prepare the designs for WordPress and HTML5
6. Explore and understand current design trends
7. Conduct landing page optimization research
8. Research and Understand UI / UX and other design mechanics useful to serving our clients
The skills we are looking for in this position:
1. People skills
2. English and Communication skills
3. Able to understand client needs and work with clients
4. Professional Graphic Design Skills (Photoshop and Illustrator preferred)
5. Ability to fix and retouch photos
6. Ability to create and match color schemes
7. Ability to create stylish logos, brochures and banners
8. Ability to slice PSDs into HTML and WordPress
9. Able to use various styles, spacing, textures, lines, color schemes, and layouts to direct the audience and evoke specific emotions.
10. Able to layout text, graphs, widgets, and UI elements in a stylish & beautiful way
11. Punctual and on time for meetings
12. Able to meet deadlines
13. Able to take and give direction in harmony with team and client goals
14. Purpose & Results driven design
This position will start at 2 hours per day, and work up to a full time position over the next few months.
You will need to be available during the 9:00am - 5:00pm MST workday, Monday through Friday.
Please have a working webcam and microphone plugged in so that you can be available for team meetings on Skype and Google Hangouts.
1. In order to be considered for this position you MUST include the following line at the top of your job response: "4CJ"
2. We will also need to see work samples / portfolio. Please describe what role(s) you played in each piece.