Yummly is building the digital kitchen platform and mapping the food genome…making life better/easier/more fun for everyone who cooks.
Our team ships high quality products quickly. We want to build measurably successful products that are delightful and useful for users. As a product manager, you will be involved in every aspect of product development from understanding our users and advertisers, generating ideas, prioritizing the roadmap, creating thorough product specs, and executing new projects.
- Perform product and business analyses
- Write product and technical documentation
- Program simple scripts to gather (via api's or other), store, and analyze data (using api’s or pagescraping)
- Write SQL queries
- Coordinate and recruit for user research
- Analyze user metrics (Google Analytics, Mix Panel), and measure the success of products
- Create product test cases
- Partner with PMs, engineers, researchers, and others to drive a product from concept to launch to success
This position will be full-time and long-term. The position will start on a trial basis. Selected applicants will be invited to interview and perform a test.