Senior PHP developer
- Higher technical education;
- Experience of programming
- Excellent knowledge of PHP, PHP4, PHP5.3 + (OOP)
- Practical skills in SQL, MySQL (5.0), Mongo, Redis or PostgreSQL
- Experience with frameworks Zend, jQuery, CMS Symfony, Yii, etc.
- Experience with SVN or Git (desirable);
- Mastering AJAX;
- Sencha ExtJS
• Intermediate English level (desirable)
• Focus on results
• Team work
• To be ready to learn new programs and technologies, improve your own professional and technical level;
• Communication skills;
• Commitment to achieve the goal.
• Working in an office full time;
• Professional support of the team;
• Loyalty to employees;
• Real opportunities for career growth and development of skills.
• Interesting, global, innovative projects using advanced technologies;
• Cooperation with European companies;
• Potential financial and career development;
• Office in the center of the city;
• Free English lessons;
• Own kitchen in the office, coffee, tea and biscuits;
• Flexible schedule;
• Young, fun and friendly team;
• Payment of vacation and sick;
• Fun and exciting pastime;
• Organization of holidays, trips, entertainment for the whole team;
• Excellent mood and pleasant atmosphere for work.