Closed - This job posting has been filled.
We need to incorporate in our software (already done in Access 2003) a form that could works using tables Pivot reading data from a sql db. (orders and sales).
This form should provide:
1) choose different dimensions
2) compare data from different range of time
3) save and load models (with customer filter, order and group)
4) Print results
5) Export to Excel's sheet the results
6) add formulas (sum, avg, count ...)
This is the first step to do: the next one could be using this pivot with mobile application.
I look forward to your best solution on how to approach this.
Marco Dai Zotti