TheStreet, a digital financial media company, is seeking a self-motivated, bright, and web savvy Freelance Marketer to assist our marketing team. Ideal candidate will work in-house and help manage marketing projects as well as oversee reporting and optimization initiatives for all channels (External, Web, Product and Sales).
• Work with Marketing/Product Manager to actively monitor various phases of marketing campaigns/programs and subscriber lifecycles. Continually review marketing and customer management initiatives and make recommendations to maximize campaign response, acquisitions and conversions.
• Assist with the execution and launch of marketing initiatives for website, search, affiliate, email, display and more. Work closely with creative team and technical developers.
• Manage optimization initiatives in e-commerce marketing flows, including SEM. Oversee entire production cycle and responsible for all elements (from pixel tracking to creative elements, etc)
• Participate in deployment of marketing emails that includes but not limited to scheduling, assist with creative components and integrating campaign tracking.
• Responsible for tracking performance results, collecting all key data points and measuring against KPI targets as well as communicating with senior managers reports, insights and recommendations
• BA/BS in Marketing or related business field
• 2-4 years experience in digital/internet marketing
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong project and time management skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office
• Strong sense for direct marketing, metrics and lead generation tactic
• Honed quantitative and analytical skills with at least intermediate skill level in Excel
• Familiarity of CPA, CPC and CPM media buys
• Familiarity with Google Adwords and other paid search systems
• Familiarity with Project Management Systems (specifically Jira, a plus)