Hello, We need a Web Portal Software Developer for our project in Windsor, CT. This position is a full time permanent placement and the salary, while dependent on experience, can go as high as $80,000 - $85,000 per year. If you're interested please send your resume as a word attachment and I will forward it to our client for immediate review. Good Luck!
Our client is looking for a Web Portal Software .NET Developer to become part of the development team that supports and enhances the Web portals that delivers services and product for their client base. Day-to-day responsibilities will include both maintenance programming and new development.
• Demonstrate best-practice knowledge and apply skills to deliver an effective solution specific to client needs
• Translate business and technical requirements into extensible, scalable, and maintainable applications
• Design & implement efficient solutions that meet functional requirements that are extensible & easily maintained
• Extend existing or develop new code base using proven best-practice patterns and coding standards
• Understand functional and technical specifications
• Thoroughly unit test code for all contingencies outlined in the requirements documentation
• Check code and communicate task status in a timely manner
Required Skills & Experience:
• 2+ years of ASP.NET, C# Experience and MVC
• MS SQL or other Relational Database Experience
• BA/BS Degree in computer / information science with 3+ year's experience
• AS Degrees and Voc-Ed Diplomas will be considered with additional experience
• Certifications are a great advantage.
Skills: .net, design, test, mvc, science