We're looking for a Magento/Opencart developer to join our expanding development team, where you will have immediate opportunity to contribute to high-profile clients, build your skill-set and advance the team.
You need to be comfortable working alone or in a collaborative process with other team members.
You will be responsible for making sure what you and others build is to a top standard — we have high standards and so should you. Those standards are always rising, so we’ll expect you to stay on top of the development thinking and maintain pace with the rising technical standard around you.
The following skills and experience are required:
• Magento front-end templating
• Good sense of humour
• Desire to learn more and better working practices of yourself and team you work in
• Object Orientated PHP
• Git or SVN for version control
• An ability to deliver quality in flexible time frames
• Enjoy to giving/receiving feedback
• Excellent communication skills – able to listen, share and explain ideas internally and to clients
You’ll earn bonus points if you have knowledge of:
• Zend Framework
• Magento back-end extension development
• Our community, conferences/sites/events
• CMS in addition to Magento
• Magento developer certification
• XDebug, XHProf, Grind
• Unit Testing
• Performance optimisation